Brook USB super Converter for PS3 to PS4 also works on Logitech's G27/G29/GT Racing Wheels as well !
WARNING Tips: It will NOt support manual transmission (MT) and H-pattern on Logitech G27.
Please be sure to follow each step provided below:
1. Download the latest update files from Brook's official website: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
2. Unzip to get 1.ZPPN00XX-A(.exe)
3. Run “ZPPN00XX-A” as administrator.
4. Connect converter with controller / stick (need L3 or Left button), and plug into USB port on PC (Normal mode: Blue LED, TE mode: Purple LED) ※Note: Don’t use USB hub when plugging into PC Normal Mode TE Mode.
5. Follow illustration to press combo keys to enter update mode.
- 1). PS + Start (Normal mode: Blue LED→Red LED) (TE mode: Purple LED→Red LED)
- 2). Press L3/Left, hold it, and press PS button (LED to both Normal and TE mode turn from Red to Purple), the ”Update” button will show up on screen.
- 3). Release both L3/Left and PS button at the same time.
6. Click Update button (Purple LED will flash) In update mode.
7. When the bar runs to the end, you’ll see “Update Successful”, ”Please release the update mode”.(Purple LED keeps flashing)
8. Simply follow the illustration to press the same combo keys as STEP 5 again to exit update mode. 1. PS+Start (LED to both Normal and TE mode turn from flashing Purple to Red) 2. Press L3/Left, hold it, and press PS button. 3. Release both L3/Left and PS button at the same time. (Normal made: Red LED→Blue LED) (TE mode: Red LED→Purple LED) Normal Mode TE Mode.
9. Close Firmware following on-screen steps.
Upon completion, please make sure you exit the updater properly following the onscreen steps. Please ensure that each step in the G27 to Brook PS3/4 Converter Video are followed including Pressing the red button on the lower left side of the wheel after powering up.