The official site for COOV N100 is here to http://www.mycoov.com/, the latest firmware version is V3.4.
As for how to update COOV N100 to the latest firmware, here is a tutorial.
- Download the firmware, you should unzip the file to get firmware.bin.
- Insert the COOV N100 to our PC usb port, then a disk called COOV N100 will be popping up.
- Drag and copy the firmware.bin file to the disk of COOV N100.
- If the upgrade finished, the green light on COOV N100 will flash within 1 to 2 seconds. However, if you can only see the red light, then update is failed.
Change log (v3.4):
1. In the key map configuration process, filter out mouse touch error
2.PRO handle support optimization, the main solution to some input conflicts
3. Repair XB1 handle LT RT data abnormal situation
4. Repair a key trick strokes and even strokes interfere with the problem
5. Fix a data processing logic problem