The official site for COOV N100 is here to http://www.mycoov.com/, the latest firmware version is V5.5.
As for how to update COOV N100 to the latest firmware, here is a tutorial.
- Download the firmware, you should unzip the file to get firmware.bin.
- Insert the COOV N100 to our PC usb port, then a disk called COOV N100 will be popping up.
- Drag and copy the firmware.bin file to the disk of COOV N100.
- If the upgrade finished, the green light on COOV N100 will flash within 1 to 2 seconds. However, if you can only see the red light, then update is failed.
Change log (v5.5):
1. Added support for Win10 system (Xinput), Win7/Vista users please use dedicated firmware
2. Added support for Android (Xinput)
3. Cancel the automatic vibration of X1 handle connection
4. Reduce the vibration intensity when configuring advanced features
5. Added joystick calibration function to support pro handle
6. Fixed BUG where HID data was ignored in some cases
7. Fix the bug that the Xbox One S handle cannot be used as a boot handle