The Broadcom BCM94360CS implements the 3-stream 802.11ac specification to enable speeds up to 1.3 Gbps in access points, routers, DSL/cable gateways and PC products. The single-chip dual-band transceiver integrates all the major functional blocks needed to implement a complete 802.11ac wireless sub-system, including radio, baseband and MAC. This highly integrated solution provides the increased coverage and throughput performance required for high quality video and media applications in the home and enterprise.
- Model: BCM94360CS
- Chipset: Broadcom BCM94360CS
- UP To: 1300Mbps
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n (draft),IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11AC
- Operating System: Win xp/ Win7/8,8.1/ Linux / Mac OS 10.7,10.8,10.9,10.10
- Interface: PCI-E X1 X4 X8 X16
- Antenna: 3* 6dBi SMA External Antenna
To install the WiFi Adapter on Windows 7/8/10 for the first time, do the following:
1. Connect your WiFi Adapter to your computer's PCi-e port.
2. From Windows Explorer, open " Computer Management" .
3. In the " Computer Management" left pane, select " Device Manager" .
4. In the " Device Manager" right pane, locate and expand " Network Adapter" .
5. In " Network Adapter" , right-click the name of the device you connected, and then select " Update Driver Software" .
6. In the "Hardware Update" wizard, select Browse "my computer for driver software" and click Next.
7. Click " Browse" and then locate the Driver folder. For example, the WLAN Driver is located in " D:\Drivers\BCM94360CD\WLAN Driver for Windows 7_8_10\ "
8. Click Next to install the driver.