The N300 Wireless N300 Easy Setup Router is designed to setup more easily for the home user. It complies with IEEE802.11n, delivers wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps, making it perfect for everyday web activities like email, chat, streaming videos, online gaming and more. The N300 can also work as a client router to connect ISP network wirelessly or uplink AP to share the Internet to every corner,elimating the dead point.
- Standard&Protocol: IEEE 802.3/3U IEEE 802.11n/g/b
- Interface: 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port;3 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
- Antenna: 2 fixed 5dbi Omni Directional antenas
- Button: 1 Reset/WPS Button
- Dimension: 127.4mm*90.5mm*26mm (L*W*H)
- Frequency Range: 2.412GHz-2.472GHz
- Internet Connection Type: Dynamic IP,PPPOE,Static IP,L2TP,PPTP
- Wireless Link Rate: IEEE 802.11n: up to 300Mbps;IEEE 802.11g: up to 54Mbps;IEEE 802.11b: up to 11Mbps
- Wireless Function: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio;Wireless Access Control
- Wrieless Security: 64/128bit WEP;WPA-PSK;WPA2-PSK;WPS support
- DHCP Server: Built-in DHCP server;DHCP Client List;Address Reservation
- Virtual Server: Port Forwarding;DMZ Host
- Dynamic DNS: No-IP;dyndns
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP;L2TP
- Working Mode: Universal Repeater;AP;WISP;WDS Bridge
1.Incorrect upgrade will damage your device.
2.Please upgrade your device by cable connection.
3.Do not power off the device when upgrading.
4.For better user experience, this version provide you with new user interface .
5.Please unzip the file you downloaded and use the file ended with "bin" or "trx" to upgrade your device.
6.After upgrading, please restore it to factory defaults and configure the device again.
This firmware can not support the V3 version, please do not try upgrade otherwise it will damage your device.