Add Wireless-N capability to laptops, desktops, and gaming consoles for powerful and reliable Wi-Fi networking. Features speeds of up to 300 Mbps.
The BCM43236 is a dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) IEEE 802.11n-compliant MAC/PHY/Radio complete system-on-a-chip with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz internal PAs. The device enables development of USB 2.0- or HSIC-based IEEE 802.11n WLAN client and router subsystem solutions.
The BCM43236 addresses all WLAN markets that deliver high throughput and extended range of the Broadcom second-generation MIMO solution. With MIMO, information is bidirectional over two or more antennas simultaneously using the same frequency band thus providing greater range and increasing throughput, while maintaining compatibility with legacy IEEE 802.11a/b/g devices. This is accomplished by a combination of enhanced MAC and PHY implementations including spatial transmitter/receiver multiplexing modes and advanced DSP techniques to improve receive sensitivity.
- Up To N300 + N300 Mbps Speed: Bring your computer up to 802.11n standard with the AE2500 dual-band USB adapter.
- Selectable Dual Band (2.4GHz or 5 GHz).
- Supports 20 MHz and 40 MHz channels with optional SGI.
- Maximum range with full antenna array.
- Comprehensive wireless network security support that includes WPA, WPA2, and AES encryption/ decryption coupled with TKIP and IEEE 802.1X support.
- Supports Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista.